H.K. Lee Tae Kwon Do Class Schedule DOC
Adobe ® Reader
NOTE: Two weeks before each
exam all TKD classes will be focused on exam preparation only
ADDITIONAL CLASS SCHEDULE INFORMATION
** Young Eagles = 4-6 years old
** Children = 7-11 years old
** Juniors = 12-15years old
** Adult = 16 years and above
- TKD students are welcome six days a week.
(You must be at least 12 years old to attend adult classes).
- All TKD classes, especially sparring &
Hap Ki Do / Ho Sin Sool classes require full safety equipment
- We warmly welcome your family and friends
for free trial lessons.
- If your class schedule is unsuitable for
you, ask an instructor for advice about attending any other
- If you would like to break real boards
in class, you must bring in your own. Otherwise you will
practice with targets only.
(Also, the Dojang usually has some
boards available for purchase at $1.50/ea.)
ADVICE FOR THE BEST TRAINING RESULTS
- Attend three classes each week or more.
- Come to the Tae Kwon Do Academy at least
10 minutes before class for proper warming up.
- Notify an instructor if you will be missing
more than one week of class.
- Make up any requirement you missed ASAP.
If you need any help let us know right away.
- Continuously repeat all of your curriculum
as many times as you can (until it becomes second nature
- Always set a new goal after each accomplishment
- Always be generous with others and strict
- Always be humble and teachable; trust you
instructors; empty yourself to better receive new knowledge.
- Always follow academy rules and commitments
in your every day life with your best efforts.
- For your improvement, do not hesitate to
consult your instructor about your questions or problems.
NOTE TO ALL BLACK BELTS:
YOU MUST ATTEND AT LEAST ONE REGULAR
CLASS, ONE BLACK BELT CLASS AND ONE LEADERSHIP OBLIGATION
CLASS EACH WEEK FOR FINAL QUALIFICATION TO TAKE THE BLACK